Join us for Worship every Sunday at
9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
BEFORE YOU RSVP
- Do you feel sick or have a fever?
- In the past 14 days have you been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you unable to wear a face covering due to health reasons?
- Have you traveled outside of Illinois to a high-risk area for more than 24 hours?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please connect with us virtually.
- Practice social distancing
- No handshaking or hugging
- Maintain at least 6-feet from those not in your household
- Wear a face covering at all times in the building
- Use hand sanitizer as needed
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICE
Northeast is a place where all generations can engage in worship and know they are an essential part of God’s family. As we re-enter the building to worship together, things will look a little different. One of those differences is that each in-person service will be a Family Worship Service, designed for all ages.
RSVP for Sunday January 17th
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why do I need to RSVP?
We have limited capacity in the building and need to make sure we set up the proper amount of chairs.
What about children and families?
All in-person worship services are Family Worship Services. No classroom programming will be available during those services.
Do I really have to follow the guidelines (like wearing a mask)?
Yes. As a witness to our community and for the safety of others, we ask for everyone wants to participate in the service to agree to the guidelines when they register. You can read the guidelines on this page.
My group is signing up to attend a service. Can we sit together?
Seating will be specifically arranged by household. We encourage groups to host in-home worship services on the weeks we are not meeting in the building.
Can I hang out after service?
We will be cleaning restrooms and resetting chairs to prepare for the next service. Please move outdoors to visit with friends & do not linger in the Auditorium or Cafe.
Will the Cafe be open?
One of our safety measures includes not serving coffee or drinks in the Cafe.
What if I'm in a high risk group?
Previously we asked that anyone in a high risk group connect with us virtually. We’ve changed that guideline to be an encouragement, not a rule. We want everyone to attend our in person worship services. If you’re in a high risk group, it is your choice to attend a virtual or in person service.