MSM is the Middle School Ministry at Northeast that is designed for 6th-8th graders to continue to discover who they are in Christ through Biblical teachings, faith practices, and being in community with other students and committed leaders.
We are all about helping our middle schoolers find a place to be known, to be equipped and empowered in their faith, and to understand their part in God’s Story.
COVID-19 UPDATES AND NEW RHYTHMS:
DUE TO COVID-19, MSM WILL FOLLOW NEW RHYTHMS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
–SUNDAY NIGHTS @ 7PM: SUMMER HOME GROUPS
This summer we want to continue to connect our students to one another and we are excited to be able to do this
in person or virtually!
Starting Sunday, June 14th-July 26th (with the exception of Father’s Day) our Middle School and High School Student will be gathering in person for groups on Sunday nights!
- Middle School will be meeting in the yard of the Stovall’s home (separating girls and boys to keep with the rule of 10)
- Check your email for their address
- Here’s the thing, in order for our Middle School boys to meet, I need them to have a small group leader. Would you consider being a boys small group leader this summer?
- We can still Zoom call/Facetime in group members that decide to stay home – we have no preference either way! Let me know if this is how your student will be joining to I can ensure we have the correct technology)
- Location: the Cafe at Northeast Christian Church (Door B) and in the Home of an MSM Family on the last Wednesday of each month.
- Day: Wednesday Night from Sept 11th, 2019 – May 2020
- Time: 6:30-8:00pm. Students can start to arrive around 6:20 pm!
- Pizza and soda are served for dinner on Wednesday! $3 for 2 slices and a soda.
- At the end of every month (with a few exceptions), MSM meets in the Home of a Middle School Family for a Home Hangout! Check out our FB page and look at the emails from Emily with the address each month!
Check out some important dates below!
Our primary communication is done through email. Be on the lookout for those! Another way to keep updated on all that goes on at MSM is to follow us on Facebook at @northeaststudentministry.
For more information or questions, you can email the Middle School Pastor, Emily, at [email protected]
DUE TO COVID19, ALL MEETINGS AND EVENTS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
MAY 6TH: LAST MSM (Might change due to COVID19)
JULY 27-30TH: MSM SUMMER CAMP @ EXPEDITIONS UNLIMITED