Monday– Romans 15:14-21
Tuesday– Romans 15:22-29
Wednesday– Romans 15:30-33
Thursday– Romans 16:1-16
Friday– Romans 16:17-27
“Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.“
- What is your regular rhythm of reflection? Do you reflect daily? Yearly? Never?
- What are some things that God reminds you of regularly? What are some things that you wish you would remember more consistently?
- As you reflect on the last 8 weeks, what has God done in your heart/mind?
- What from this week’s reading needs to become part of your definition of grace?
- If you accepted and lived out this aspect of grace, what would change in your life? In your Family? In the Church?
Each week we have daily readings that break down the book of Romans. We also have discussion questions for your group or family to reflect on different aspects of Grace.
Read along each day, and make time to discuss with others.
Throughout the week, there will be opportunities for you to share insights or ask questions about the readings on our Facebook page. You can also hear from others as well!
Check back throughout the week!
After you, your family, or your group have spent the week studying through our passage, we will hear from one of our teachers about how that passage affects our understanding of Grace.
Tune in Sundays at 9am and 11am for our live worship services.