Monday– Romans 13:8-14
Tuesday– Romans 14:1-12
Wednesday– Romans 14:13-23
Thursday– Romans 15:1-7
Friday– Romans 15:8-13
“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.“
- What does it mean to judge? What do you think of when you hear the word judge/judgement?
- When do you struggle to show grace? In a certain situation? To certain people?
- How does receiving grace from God, affect how you share grace with others?
- What from this week’s reading needs to become part of your definition of grace?
- If you accepted and lived out this aspect of grace, what would change in your life? In your Family? In the Church?
Each week we have daily readings that break down the book of Romans. We also have discussion questions for your group or family to reflect on different aspects of Grace.
Read along each day, and make time to discuss with others.
Throughout the week, there will be opportunities for you to share insights or ask questions about the readings on our Facebook page. You can also hear from others as well!
Check back throughout the week!
After you, your family, or your group have spent the week studying through our passage, we will hear from one of our teachers about how that passage affects our understanding of Grace.
Tune in Sundays at 9am and 11am for our live worship services.