Monday– Romans 1:1-15
Tuesday– Romans 1:16-32
Wednesday– Romans 2:1-11
Thursday– Romans 2:12-29
Friday– Romans 3:1-20
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes…”
- How would you define Grace?
- Is it easier for you to give grace to others, or receive grace from God? Why?
- What changes in you, when you recognize your need for Grace?
- What from this week’s reading needs to become part of your definition of grace?
- If you accepted and lived out this aspect of grace, what would change in your life? In your Family? In the Church?
Each week we have daily readings that break down the book of Romans. We also have discussion questions for your group or family to reflect on different aspects of Grace.
Read along each day, and make time to discuss with others.
Throughout the week, there will be opportunities for you to share insights or ask questions about the readings on our Facebook page. You can also hear from others as well!
Check back throughout the week!
After you, your family, or your group have spent the week studying through our passage, we will hear from one of our teachers about how that passage affects our understanding of Grace.
Tune in Sundays at 9am and 11am for our live worship services.