Monday– Romans 8:1-39
Tuesday– Romans 8:1-39
Wednesday– Romans 8:1-39
Thursday– Romans 8:1-39
Friday– Romans 8:1-39
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any power, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.“
- When someone is gracious towards you, how does it affect how you see them?
- What does it say about God’s love for you that He gave His son for you?
- What changes in your heart/mind/actions knowing that nothing can separate you from the love of Christ?
- What from this week’s reading needs to become part of your definition of grace?
- If you accepted and lived out this aspect of grace, what would change in your life? In your Family? In the Church?
Each week we have daily readings that break down the book of Romans. We also have discussion questions for your group or family to reflect on different aspects of Grace.
Read along each day, and make time to discuss with others.
Throughout the week, there will be opportunities for you to share insights or ask questions about the readings on our Facebook page. You can also hear from others as well!
Check back throughout the week!
After you, your family, or your group have spent the week studying through our passage, we will hear from one of our teachers about how that passage affects our understanding of Grace.
Tune in Sundays at 9am and 11am for our live worship services.